I just want to share how erratic my brain is right now. In the past two minutes or so I’ve thought about:
- Taking a trip to see Cora in Atlanta.
- Wanting to see snow for the first time sometime this winter.
- Moving to Nashville instead of Dallas.
- How silly it is that Kye is fascinated with Wallace and Gromit; and even more fascinated with the DVD case.
- How badly I want Olive Garden Salad.
- Should I buy a new record or book?
- Why did I choose moral quandaries as a term paper my second to the last semester of college? What was I thinking? Thinking back on it, my professor gave me a better grade than deserved.
- Men should never wear pink biker shorts. Under any circumstance.
- Quit slacking and get to work.
All in about two minutes. Too much coffee? Quite possibly. No more goldy locks. Dark hair is back.
I’ve been reading into forensics and psych of serial killers again. Don’t be alarmed if I stay in for a while.
I’m ridding my life of the shades of grey. All of them.
- Taking a trip to see Cora in Atlanta.
- Wanting to see snow for the first time sometime this winter.
- Moving to Nashville instead of Dallas.
- How silly it is that Kye is fascinated with Wallace and Gromit; and even more fascinated with the DVD case.
- How badly I want Olive Garden Salad.
- Should I buy a new record or book?
- Why did I choose moral quandaries as a term paper my second to the last semester of college? What was I thinking? Thinking back on it, my professor gave me a better grade than deserved.
- Men should never wear pink biker shorts. Under any circumstance.
- Quit slacking and get to work.
All in about two minutes. Too much coffee? Quite possibly. No more goldy locks. Dark hair is back.
I’ve been reading into forensics and psych of serial killers again. Don’t be alarmed if I stay in for a while.
I’m ridding my life of the shades of grey. All of them.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home